The ultimate freeride airbag
We have developed our RIDE18 AIRBAG as the perfect partner on your favorite freeride sessions.
DESIGNED IN COLLABORATION WITH LÉO SLEMETT, FREERIDE WORLD TOUR ATHLETE.
Are you looking for an airbag that provides you with just what you need and no more for your next day on powder? The SWITCH RIDE18 is the solution.
It is easy to organize all your gear with the pocket for safety gear and a pocket for your goggles that are separate from the main body. Weighing in at only 2.25 kg, including the airbag system and a carbon cartridge, the Switch RIDE18 Reactor is a robust bag with a long lifetime.
Nothing has been overlooked with this airbag. The RIDE18 AIRBAG comes with a helmet holder and multiple options for attaching skis, ice axes, poles or a snowboard. The quick-access pocket on the outside has been perfectly designed for your shovel/probe safety equipment, but can also be used to store your skins on the descent.
Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 system, the lightest, most compact and efficient double airbag on the market, your days on the powder will be so much safer thanks to the SWITCH RIDE18.
Eco-friendly : 100% of the fabrics used for the RIDE product range are recycled. We use 300D recycled polyester as well as 150D recycled polyester lining. Our backpacks are also PFC FREE. Our backpacks are also PFC FREE
ARVA X LÉO SLEMETT
"These words best describe my life philosophy. Born in the Chamonix mountains, I grew up surrounded by snow-capped peaks, and these became my playground and my passion. Having such intensive skiing practice from a very young age has taken me to the highest level in my sport, with the highlight a first world title on the Freeride World Tour and multiple expeditions. The mountains are therefore my daily training ground, but also my driving force. They can, however, suddenly turn into dangerous terrain, even for the most experienced skiers. Every time I go freeriding at a high level on skis, I always take my ARVA equipment.
As the first tester of ARVA’s avalanche safety equipment, this collaboration on the development of the new RIDE range therefore seemed like a no-brainer. And now… it's your turn to play it safer !"
THE ARVA REACTOR 2.0 AIRBAG SYSTEM, SUMMARIZED:
- Double the safety: 2 separate airbags
- The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 650 g
- Most powerful inflation system on the market
- Airbags shaped as a ball to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche
- Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed
- Practice pulling trigger handle without canister
- No electronics or batteries to manage
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR backpacks
- Bag only : 460 g
- Bag with system : 1890 g
- Bag + system + carbon canister : 2210 g
- Bag + system + steel canister : 2380 g
- Bag + system + US carbon cartridge : 79.72 oz
- Bag + system + US steel cartridge : 88.89 oz
- Small volume close to the body.
- Designed in collaboration with Léo Slemett, professional Athlete
- Access to the main compartment via a zip on the top.
- Dedicated external pocket with convenient sleeves to stow your safety gear.
- Very large pocket to stow your goggles or other small valuables.
- Can carry 2 ice axes.
- Carry skis diagonally or in an A-Frame. Snowboard compatible.
- Includes an integrated helmet holder with storage pocket.
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Materials : 300D recycled polyester plus 150D recycled polyester lining
- Removable and comfortable 70 g waist belt equipped with a large quick-access zipped pocket and a stretchy mesh pocket.
- Compatible with hydration systems.
- Soft and lightweight shoulder straps.
- Left/right-handed trigger handle clips.
- Protective storage pocket for the trigger handle.
- Comfortable, water-resistant thermoformed back panel.
- Back size adjustable from 40 cm - 50 cm.
- 3-in-1 3D-FIT adjustment system.
- Safety whistle.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR 2.0 airbag system.
- LOW PROFILE airbag compartment.
- Right/left adjustable crotch strap.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standard.
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Materials : 330D recycled polyamide