Women’s Monosuit shell designed for active riding.
Materials and construction:
Nylon waterproof shell for extreme performance with extra durable oxford weave fabric on the bottom inner leg and cuff.
Active stretch panel for aggressive mobility
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) 4 and Technical Waterproof and Breathable PU Coating
Waterproofness: 17,000 mm; Breathability: 10,000g/m2/24hrs
Taped waterproof seams
3M Silver Reflective
- Drop-seat design incorporated w/full length side leg zippers for ultimate versatility
- Internal suspension system (padded shoulder straps, adjustable and removable)
- Superior Ventilation (Two side/underarm vents, Two inner thigh vents, and the multiple zipper head configurations on the main front zipper and side leg zippers allow for uninhibited ventilation and access.
- Five external zippered pockets (2 chests and 2 hands w/soft brushed interior, 1 top forearm)
- Tethered Goggle chamois in the chest pocket
- 2 internal zippered pockets (one has a clear window with touch action ability and headphone port)
- Removable Hood
- Internal Snow Gaiters with boot loop attachment (elastic hem retention loop to prevent deep snow penetration)
- Removable molded knee pads
- Three D-rings located for optimal sled tether versatility (Left wrist, Left and Right Hip)
- Collar circumference expansion zipper. Magnetic open-collar containment
- Back heel adjustment for leg length variability
- Reflective hits on the arm and back
- Adjustable wrist cuffs and gaiter with thumb hole